During the past five years, PARfessionals has sustained itself without the use of crowdfunding, public donations, loans, grants and/or third party investor funds. Our company’s debt is next to zero. We take pride in the ability to reduce our debt and sustain ourselves on the company’s current monthly operating costs,* which are equivalent to the average American’s monthly car note.
What We Do
PARfessionals is a global mLearning content development company that develops mobile technologies to assist the Addiction Recovery workforce. Our innovations facilitate exceptional results through enhanced training, education and certification for peer recovery professionals.
Our vision is to empower the Addiction/Recovery process for Survivors from all racial, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. PARfessionals’ will serve as a model to implement a cohesive and comprehensive unification of mental health and addiction resources while ameliorating current health disparities within our communities.
PARfessionals’ mission is to provide affordable resources and training through education and skill development in a culturally sensitive manner to those that are interested in becoming peer recovery professionals. We value the life experiences and educational pursuits that help define recovery and advocacy. By recognizing these as foundational tools, we are able to challenge the stigma and barriers associated with addiction and mental health by encouraging and facilitating recovery for all with proficiency and compassion.
Human Rights and Equality Statement
PARfessionals makes no discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, disability, class or political opinions. We believe that every human being has rights and should be treated equally and fairly.
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
- No high school diploma or GED required
- New and improved course material
- Uniquely designed certification prep course developed by industry professionals
- Additional course contributors from criminal justice, political and education industries
- Curriculum reviewed by multiple college faculty members, industry professional associations and state regulatory boards
- Opportunity to earn both continuing education and college credits
- Flexible learning formats (mlearning, elearning and correspondence course)
- Complete course anytime, anywhere 24/7
- As low as $29* to start
GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATION
- Globally recognized, competency based credential.
- Grounded in core competencies and evidence-based best practices.
- Developed by colleagues and peers to define peer recovery as a profession.
- Provides a vehicle for continued training in best practices and standards.
- Open to volunteers, interns and employees of behavioral health and addiction recovery entities, government agencies, community recovery groups, employers and other organization types.
- Offers endorsements to denote special training as well as lived and/or work experience.
- Only 150 practicum hours required.
- Professional Liability Insurance Program
- In-house Licensed and Nationally Certified Peer Recovery Supervisor
- Lifetime certification
- 15 + specialization areas
- No exam required.
FREE EDUCATIONAL APPS AND GAMES (free downloads available via Google Play, Amazon and Opera Mobile Store)
- Global Peer Recovery Workforce
- Mind Games
- Power Speller
- Word Logic
- Word Reference
FREE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
For the past five years, PARfessionals has made available a variety of free professional development resources and will continue as long as there is an expressed interest.